Is your HVAC system pesticide free?
The HVAC system is a piece of equipment in our homes that keeps everyone comfortable throughout the seasons. Unfortunately, it also provides a comfortable haven for unwanted pests (e.g. termites and rodents) that usually seek the cool air from the HVAC system during the summer and love the warmth it gives during winter.
Despite their relatively small size, insects and rodents can do significant damage to your home and belongings, and ruin a perfectly running HVAC system as well. That is why an expert air conditioning repair services in GA highlights the importance of taking preventive measures and dealing with problems as soon as they occur.
Why Should You Keep Your HVAC System Pest-Free?
- Prevent damage.If left unchecked, pests can cause significant damage to your home, furniture, and HVAC system.
- Maintain air quality.Pests in your HVAC system can cause air quality issues. The odors, allergens, and debris caused by bugs and vermin can affect the quality of air in your home which may eventually ruin your health.
- Reduce cost.Prevention is better than cure. Spending a few dollars to stop pests from invading your home in the first place is better than spending a fortune to repair the damage.
Expert Air Conditioning Repair Services in GA Offers Tips to Keep Bugs Out of Your HVAC System
- Use screens. Using screens (e.g. aluminum wire mesh) to cover the vents is a great way to keep insects out of your HVAC system. This won’t cost much and installing them won’t take up much of your time, either.
- Keep it clean. No matter what you do, some insects are bound to find their way into your HVAC system. Conducting regular cleaning of your HVAC system will ensure the ducts and filters are clear of dust, debris, rodents, and insects.
- Stick to a regular maintenance schedule. Conducting routine HVAC maintenance at least twice a year will ensure that the system will remain pest-free and keep everything working smoothly.
- Fix the ductworks. Pests can gain entry to your home through cracks, tears, and holes in the HVAC system’s exterior ducts and vents.
- Pay attention to the outdoor unit. Since the outdoor unit is exposed to the elements, it may attract pests if not maintained properly. To keep pests at bay, place the outdoor unit on a raised slab and make sure it is clear of vegetation from all sides.
- Focus on pest control treatment. Getting a monthly or quarterly treatment will prevent a serious
infestation. It will also stop pests from invading the HVAC system.
Want to keep pests out of your HVAC Unit? Let the air conditioning repair services in GA do the work for you.
Keeping your HVAC system pest-free is very much possible if you follow the expert tips mentioned above. Or if you want to take
it a step further, we can help your HVAC reach its full potential with our affordable maintenance plans. We understand how you value your in-home comfort so let us do what we can to make sure you get it! At Temperature Pro North Atlanta, we will keep your HVAC system in great working condition for years to come.
TemperaturePro North Atlanta is the leader in heating, ventilation and air conditioning service in Atlanta. We are a full-service contractor so you can count on us to address all your HVAC installation, repair, and maintenance requirements. We also offer free home evaluation and estimate to help assess your needs. For questions, comments or suggestions, or to set an appointment, please Contact Us or give us a call at (678) 335-4769 today.
Keep Your House Comfortable, Savvy Tips from a Furnace Repair Roswell GA Company
Most homeowners strive to maintain a comfortable indoor environment as the season changes. Unfortunately, some don’t have the slightest idea on how they can keep outdoor air from affecting the indoor environment without using up too much electricity. Well, you’re in for a treat! You can maintain in-home comfort without using too much energy by following these tips from our expert furnace repair Roswell, GA, specialists. (more…)
How to Find a Reputable HVAC Repair Services in Roswell Company
Your HVAC system is the top contributor to your home’s overall comfort, but it can also be a huge expense if the wrong hands get in there and tinker with the unit. How do you know the HVAC repair services in Roswell company you’ve found is qualified to work on your system? There’s an easy way to solve this problem, which is to start by asking the right questions! (more…)
Our Heater Repair Roswell GA Share HVAC Terms
Home comfort is a priority for many families across the U.S. The right temperature and humidity, along with good air quality, can make anyone’s home feel as comfortable, secure and healthy as possible. Since your HVAC system plays an important role in your family’s life, understanding the most common terms used in heating and cooling projects can surely come in quite handy, says our leading heater repair company Roswell, GA.
Practical Ideas for Warming Your Home, According to Roswell HVAC Repair Services
There’s no better feeling than basking in the warmth of a snug and comfortable home, especially at the end of a chilly, winter day. But what if your home is not as warm as you want it to be? A trusted Roswell HVAC repair services company offers these simple yet effective solutions to help keep your home warm and toasty throughout the season. (more…)