Do you really need an air purification system in your home? How does it benefit you and your family? If you’re thinking about investing in an air purification system but are not quite convinced whether it’s really worth the money, our reputable Roswell AC repair pros share a few good reasons as to why having one can be beneficial.
Why Do You Need an Air Purification System?
1. It provides clean indoor air.
A good quality air purifier ensures that you and your family is breathing clean air. This is extremely important since, according to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, indoor air can be more polluted than outdoor air given that the level of airborne particulates inside the average American home is about two to five times higher than what you’ll find when you step outside.
By investing in a high-quality air purifier, you can significantly improve your indoor air quality along with your quality of life. This is proven to be very helpful for those who have respiratory issues.
2. It stops the spread of airborne diseases.
Germs and viruses have a sneaky way of getting inside your home. With the right conditions, they can easily thrive, proliferate and infect your household when you least expect it. If you want to make sure your family doesn’t catch colds or the dreaded flu, investing in a HEPA air purifier can be a wise move since it will help remove up to 99.97% of all disease-causing microorganisms (up to a size of three microns) in the air.
3. It removes harmful allergens.
With an air purifier as your ally, you can finally quit worrying about having unwanted allergens in the air. This is great news for people with seasonal allergies, asthma and other respiratory diseases. How does an air purifier accomplish this feat? Basically, it draws in the air and passes it through a series of filters to remove the offending particles before re-circulating the air back into the room.
Plus, if your system is equipped with an ionizer, it will cast a positive charge on these particles so they become heavy and fall to the ground where you can simply vacuum them away.
4. It reduces the effects of carbon dioxide.
Bad things happen when you allow carbon dioxide to accumulate in your home, says our expert Roswell AC repair specialists. While this gas naturally exists in the atmosphere, extremely high concentrations of carbon dioxide in your home can negatively impact your health and may increase your risk of allergies, asthma and cardiovascular disease.
5. It reduces unwanted odor.
Cooking, tobacco smoke and the presence of pets can leave a characteristic odor if left unchecked. To combat this, get a good filtration system. It can keep your home smelling fresh while eliminating these lingering odors.
6. It eliminates the harmful effects of radon gas.
Radon is a colorless, odorless and relatively radioactive gas formed when naturally occurring uranium (usually found in soil, rock and water) breaks down or starts to decay. According to EPA estimates, radon gas may be responsible for about 21,000 lung-cancer-related deaths in the U.S. every year. To reduce indoor radon levels, experts recommend increasing ventilation, installing an air filtration system and better building maintenance.
Need Good Indoor Air Quality? Trust the Roswell AC Repair Experts at TemperaturePro North Atlanta
Everyone deserves good indoor air quality and a comfortable home environment, so let the Roswell AC repair and installation experts take care of all your HVAC needs. At TemperaturePro North Atlanta, we value your comfort and satisfaction, making it our top priority. We employ only expert NATE-certified HVAC technicians so you can be confident knowing that your HVAC installation, repair and maintenance requirements are all properly addressed.
For questions or to set an appointment, please contact us or give us a call at (678) 888-4822 today. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!
The home is where the heart is. It is the one place where you will always feel secure and comfortable, loved and cared for. However, not everything is meant to last forever – not even the place you call home. You may just wake up one day realizing that life is taking you to a whole new direction that you need to put your house up for sale. What should you do when you find yourself in this situation? A leading AC repair service expert in Roswell shares some of the top home updates that can give the most bang for your bucks and help it sell faster. (more…)
Is your HVAC system pesticide free?
The HVAC system is a piece of equipment in our homes that keeps everyone comfortable throughout the seasons. Unfortunately, it also provides a comfortable haven for unwanted pests (e.g. termites and rodents) that usually seek the cool air from the HVAC system during the summer and love the warmth it gives during winter.
Despite their relatively small size, insects and rodents can do significant damage to your home and belongings, and ruin a perfectly running HVAC system as well. That is why an expert air conditioning repair services in GA highlights the importance of taking preventive measures and dealing with problems as soon as they occur.
Why Should You Keep Your HVAC System Pest-Free?
- Prevent damage.If left unchecked, pests can cause significant damage to your home, furniture, and HVAC system.
- Maintain air quality.Pests in your HVAC system can cause air quality issues. The odors, allergens, and debris caused by bugs and vermin can affect the quality of air in your home which may eventually ruin your health.
- Reduce cost.Prevention is better than cure. Spending a few dollars to stop pests from invading your home in the first place is better than spending a fortune to repair the damage.
Expert Air Conditioning Repair Services in GA Offers Tips to Keep Bugs Out of Your HVAC System
- Use screens. Using screens (e.g. aluminum wire mesh) to cover the vents is a great way to keep insects out of your HVAC system. This won’t cost much and installing them won’t take up much of your time, either.
- Keep it clean. No matter what you do, some insects are bound to find their way into your HVAC system. Conducting regular cleaning of your HVAC system will ensure the ducts and filters are clear of dust, debris, rodents, and insects.
- Stick to a regular maintenance schedule. Conducting routine HVAC maintenance at least twice a year will ensure that the system will remain pest-free and keep everything working smoothly.
- Fix the ductworks. Pests can gain entry to your home through cracks, tears, and holes in the HVAC system’s exterior ducts and vents.
- Pay attention to the outdoor unit. Since the outdoor unit is exposed to the elements, it may attract pests if not maintained properly. To keep pests at bay, place the outdoor unit on a raised slab and make sure it is clear of vegetation from all sides.
- Focus on pest control treatment. Getting a monthly or quarterly treatment will prevent a serious
infestation. It will also stop pests from invading the HVAC system.
Want to keep pests out of your HVAC Unit? Let the air conditioning repair services in GA do the work for you.
Keeping your HVAC system pest-free is very much possible if you follow the expert tips mentioned above. Or if you want to take
it a step further, we can help your HVAC reach its full potential with our affordable maintenance plans. We understand how you value your in-home comfort so let us do what we can to make sure you get it! At Temperature Pro North Atlanta, we will keep your HVAC system in great working condition for years to come.
TemperaturePro North Atlanta is the leader in heating, ventilation and air conditioning service in Atlanta. We are a full-service contractor so you can count on us to address all your HVAC installation, repair, and maintenance requirements. We also offer free home evaluation and estimate to help assess your needs. For questions, comments or suggestions, or to set an appointment, please Contact Us or give us a call at (678) 335-4769 today.
Is Your Home’s AC Spring Ready?
With the air getting warmer and the days getting a little bit longer, you can say that this is the perfect time to do some major home cleanup! It’s the most logical time to freshen your home so gather all your cleaning tools and start tidying up. And don’t forget to give your HVAC some much needed TLC while you’re at it if you want to keep it in good shape during the hot and humid summer months, suggests TemperaturePro North Atlanta, your leading AC repair services contractor for Roswell, GA. (more…)
Nothing can be more disastrous than an AC breaking down in the midst of the intense summer heat. What should you do when you find yourself in..
A Georgia summer without an air conditioner is a summer that nightmares are made of. Replacing your air conditioner before it breaks down..